CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM)
Customer relationship management or CRM is a software system that permits a company to preserve the entire customer records at one centralized place that is easily reached to every person in organization. CRM helps in managing business communications with present and potential customers. CRM software is mainly intended to address the requirements of sales, marketing, customer service and technical support inside an organization and permit them to share information and data on clients to get better sales and client service
Features of CRM
- Features of CRM
- Simplicity and ease of integration
- Remote access
- Campaign management
- Flexibility and customization
- Sales Forecasting
- Email Integration
- Contact Management
Benefits of CRM
- CRM software can track client interests, requirements and buying habit as they move in their living cycles. You can adjust the publicity attempt accordingly. These ways clients get accurately what they desire as they transform.
- An excellent CRM allied with a high-quality tool assures business to have a superior sight over the record of clients and scenario, to identify where it located with relationship management, when again contact them. Additionally, an improved customer and vision insight assures a superior and further targeted communication.
- CRM software permits increase in sells, which is the practice of giving consumers premium goods that fall in a similar category of their purchase.